One-Day Stocks Selection & Investing Program Workshop (SSIP-1)
The purpose of this course is to enable participants to evaluate at a glance if a stock is worth purchasing based on its potential returns and its inherent risks. Participants will be taught how to read the financial reports and how to pick up the important numbers given in the financial statements. The techniques learned can be applied to annual as well as quarterly financial reports.
- Understand Financial statements: Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash flow statement.
- What is intrinsic value and valuation techniques.
- Risks and risk evaluation techniques.
- How are these techniques applied in shares investing.
- Applications of the learned techniques on an actual stock.